Flexible acoustic mastic developed...
Flexible acoustic mastic developed for sealing joints, voids, and irregular holes in fire walls, stud walls, floors, partitions and other structures and for maintaining their integrity when sealing around pipes and cable penetrations. Also ideally suited for perimeter pointing of fire rated door and window frames.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Acoustic Sealant is a one-part flexible acrylic waterbased acoustic mastic. It is specifically formulated to form an acoustic and fire rated intumescent barrier by sealing gaps between plasterboard walls, floors and ceilings, dry linings, and lined insulation boards. It adheres to all construction substrates and can be painted within one hour, dependant on temperature and humidity. Emulsion acrylic based it gives a ﬁrm yet ﬂexible seal to joints in a variety of ﬁre rated structures. It will not support combustion and when subjected to heat, chars and intumesces preventing the spread of smoke and ﬁre through the joint. Perfect for internal perimeter pointing of ﬁre rated door and window frames.
- Acoustic Rating: Rw(C;CTtr) 40dB(-3;-8)
- 4 hour fire rated intumescent sealant (Horizontal and Vertical)
- Stops noise leakage through gaps in floors and walls
- Perfect for internal perimeter pointing of ﬁre rated door and window frames
- Certifire certification
- Prevents spread of smoke and fire
- For gaps up to 25mm wide
- Joint movement capability of 12.5%
- Enhances soundproofing
- Halogen free
Tested in accordance with
- BS EN ISO 140-3:1995 - acoustic rating
- BS476 - Part 20:1987 - fire rating
- BS EN 1366-3 - fire rating