Tecsound SY70 is a 3.5mm thick, dense, polymer-based, viso-elastic soundproofing membrane, that provides excellent acoustic insulation in different building elements particularly stud walls and partitions. It has a self-adhesive backing which will bond to a wide variety of surfaces.
136 in stock
|Volume Discount||5 - 99||5% € 109.25|
Tecsound SY70 is a self adhesive soundproofing product used in lightweight walls and ceilings. It’s unique visco-elastic properties combined with high mass provides excellent sound insulation properties. Use Tecsound SY70 as a sandwich layer between two layers of plasterboard, OSB or Plywood to greatly improve soundproofing performance. Tecsound SY70 weighs 7.0kg per m2 at only 3.5mm thickness. 6.16m2 per roll. Also available in 10kg per m2 version.
• Adds mass to surfaces thus increasing sound insulation
• High sound damping capacity on metal surfaces
• High flexibility
• Adaptable to uneven and irregular surfaces
• Easy to apply
• Self adhesive – particularly suitable for vertical and overhead situations
• Cold and heat resistant
• Excellent ageing resistance
• Soundproofing against airborne noise in vertical walls with low surface density (lightweight partition walls or boards made of different materials).
• Soundproofing against airborne noise in ceilings and lightweight roofs
• Reduction of impact noise level in all types of floors, sandwiched between floor slabs and loose-laid flooring.
• Damping of impact noise caused by rain or hail on metal decks.
• Combined with sound-absorbent materials, it offers products with high acoustic performance.
• Can be used to dampen resonance on the thin metal bodywork of cars and other types of machinery.
Sound Insulation – 58dB Wall Thickness – 124.6mm
B-S2 d0 according to EN13501-1
|Thermal conductivity coefficient (λ)||