Tecsound SY100 is a heavier version of our Tecsound SY70 product. It is a dense, polymer-based, asphalt-free, viso-elastic soundproofing membrane, that provides excellent acoustic insulation in different building elements particularly stud walls and partitions. It has a self-adhesive backing which will bond to a wide variety of surfaces. Tecsound 100 weighs 10kg per m2 at only 5.5mm thickness.
163 in stock
|Volume Discount||5 - 99||5% € 104.50|
Tecsound SY100 acoustic membrane is a heavy duty self adhesive soundproofing product used in lightweight walls and ceilings. It’s unique visco-elastic properties combined with high mass provides excellent sound insulation properties. Use Tecsound SY100 as a sandwich layer between two layers of plasterboard, OSB or Plywood to greatly improve soundproofing performance. Tecsound SY100 acoustic membrane weighs 10kg per m2 at only 5.5mm thickness. 4.8m2 per roll. Also available in a lighter 7.0kg version.
• 10kg weight per m2
• Self adhesive – particularly suitable for vertical and overhead situations
• Adds mass to surfaces thus increasing sound insulation
• High sound damping capacity on metal surfaces
• High flexibility
• Adaptable to uneven and irregular surfaces
• Easy to apply
• Cold and heat resistant
• Excellent ageing resistance
• Soundproofing against airborne noise in vertical walls with low surface density (lightweight partition walls or boards made of different materials).
• Soundproofing against airborne noise in ceilings and lightweight roofs
• Reduction of impact noise level in all types of floors, sandwiched between floor slabs and loose-laid flooring.
• Damping of impact noise caused by rain or hail on metal decks.
• Combined with sound-absorbent materials, it offers products with high acoustic performance.
• Can be used to dampen resonance on the thin metal bodywork of cars and other types of machinery.
C-s2 d2 according to EN13501-1
|Thermal conductivity coefficient (λ)||