View basket “Shush Acoustic Foam” has been added to your basket.
Tecsound 50 Acoustic Membrane
Tecsound 50 Acoustic Membrane is a dense, polymer-based barrier mat, viso-elastic soundproofing layer, that provides excellent acoustic insulation in different building elements particularly floors, stud walls and lightweight partitions . Tecsound 50 weighs 5kg per m2 and is 2.5mm thick. Each roll is 6m long x 1.22m wide.
Tecsound 50 is a soundproofing barrier mat product used in lightweight walls, ceilings and floors. It’s unique visco-elastic properties combined with high mass provides excellent sound insulation properties. Tecsound 50 weighs 5.0kg per m2 at only 2.5mm thickness.
• 2.5mm thick
• Mass loaded vinyl alternative
• Weight – 5.0kg per m2
• Adds mass to surfaces thus increasing sound insulation
• High sound damping capacity on metal surfaces
• High flexibility
• Adaptable to uneven and irregular surfaces
• Easy to apply
• Cold and heat resistant
• Excellent ageing resistance
• Use as a sound barrier mat when soundproofing against airborne noise in timber joist wooden floors.
• Soundproofing against airborne noise in vertical walls with low surface density (lightweight partition walls or boards made of different materials).
• Soundproofing against airborne noise in ceilings and lightweight roofs.
• Reduction of impact noise level in all types of floors, sandwiched between floor slabs and loose-laid flooring.
• Damping of impact noise caused by rain or hail on metal decks.
• Combined with sound-absorbent materials, it offers products with high acoustic performance..
• Can be used to dampen resonance on the thin metal bodywork of cars and other types of machinery.
• Blocking airborne noise transmission through vehicle floor, engine bay or firewall.
• Lining van or campervan floors to block road noise.
• Blocking noise in GRP, Plastic or Wooden bodied vehicles.