Sylwood is 3mm thick acoustic floor underlay for reducing impact sound of renovation or new installation of wooden floors. It is a high density, low thickness recycled mat made of rubber and cork granules, that dampens and absorbs noise transmission from footfall and other types of impact noise. It is laid directly onto your subfloor ready to receive the new wooden or laminate floor.
Sylwood has an impact sound insulation improvement value of 20dB when it and the wooden floor are loose laid and an improvement value of 17dB when it and the wooden floor are glued to the sub floor.
- 3mm thick
- For use under all types of wooden floor, laminates and linoleum
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Can be glued down to substrate
- Easy installation
- Eco-friendly – manufactured from recycled materials
Sylwood is ideal for sound insulation in the following applications:
- New installation of wooden or laminate flooring
- Upgrading of existing wooden and laminate floors
- Acoustic remediation of existing floors