Deadsound lite is a lightweight self-adhesive, flexible, elastic vibro-dampening, sound deadening material. Eliminate road noise and unwanted vibrations from your vehicle. It is a multilayer combination that consists of an aluminum foil as well as a polymeric layer on a base of butyl rubber. Deadsound lite is 1.8mm thick and has a weight of 3.3kg per m². The material is water resistant and can with stand temperatures from 45oc below zero to 100oc above zero.
The polymeric layer on the base of butyl rubber allows for easy mounting of the sound deadening to the thin panel surface of your car and avoids using hazardous solvents. Deadsound lite sound deadening material easily bonds to any car or van surface and does not need to be heated while being placed. Use in cars, camper vans, lorries and vans.
- Self adhesive 1.8mm butyl based rubber with aluminium protective layer
- Weight 3.3kg per m²
- Excellent vibration dampening
- Superior performance to competitors
- More economical than competitors
- Particularly suitable for doors, bonnet and roof
4m x 50cm roll (2.00m²)