Deadsound is a self-adhesive, flexible, elastic vibro-dampening material. Eliminate road noise and unwanted vibrations from your vehicle. It is a multilayer combination that consists of an aluminum foil as well as a polymeric layer on a base of butyl rubber. Deadsound is 2.3mm thick and has a weight of 3.6kg per m². The material is water resistant and can with stand temperatures from 45oc below zero to 100oc above zero.
The polymeric layer on the base of butyl rubber allows for easy mounting of the material to the thin panel surface of your car and avoids using hazardous solvents. Deadsound easily bonds to any car or van surface and does not need to be heated while being placed. Use in cars, camper vans, lorrys, vans
- Self adhesive 2.3mm butyl based rubber with aluminium protective layer
- Excellent vibration dampening
- Superior performance to competitors
- More economical than competitors
- Particularly suitable for doors, bonnet and roof
10 sheets of 75cm x 50cm (3.75m²)