Deadsound is a self-adhesive, flexible, elastic vibro-dampening, sound deadening for cars and vans. Eliminate road noise and unwanted vibrations from your vehicle. It is a multilayer combination that consists of an aluminum foil as well as a polymeric layer on a base of butyl rubber. Deadsound is 2.3mm thick and has a weight of 3.5kg per m². The material is water resistant and can with stand temperatures from 45oc below zero to 100oc above zero.
The polymeric layer on the base of butyl rubber allows for easy mounting of the sound deadening to the thin panel surface of your car and avoids using hazardous solvents. Deadsound sound deadening material easily bonds to any car or van surface and does not need to be heated while being placed. Use in cars, camper vans, lorries and vans.
- Self adhesive 2.5mm butyl based rubber with aluminium protective layer
- Efficient strong adhesive layer (do not require heating)
- Resistant to cracking
- No toxic compounds and waste in the composition;
- Resistant to water and mould
- Excellent vibration dampening and road noise reduction
- High flexibility
- Deadsound is produced only from primary ingredients
- Use on cars, vans and campervans
- Particularly suitable for doors, bonnet and roof
4m x 50cm roll (2.00m²)
Also available in a 3.5m2 pack and in 2.0mm thickness.