Acoustic joist strips are an economical way of reducing impact noise through conventional timber joist floors. The strip is supplied in 20m self adhesive rolls that are easily placed on the top of the joists. Unlike foam products as our joist strip is made from high density rubber – it will not compress under load and therefore it’s performance will not diminish over time either.
- 3mm acoustic isolation strip for separating timber floors from joists
- 20m roll
- 45mm wide
- High density rubber – not foam!
- Thin solution for isolating timber floors from joists
- Good impact sound reduction
- Self adhesive – easy installation
- Improves acoustic performance
- Reduces “squeak” from joist floors