Shush Acoustic Foam
Acoustic foam is a self adhesive, wave profiled, flexible, polyurethane absorption foam. It is self-extinguishing and non-drip. It is 40mm thick with a 20mm base and 20mm Pyramid. Shush acoustic foam panels are an excellent means of controlling mid to high frequencies and reflections to help remove echo and control reverberation.
Our acoustic foam has a wide range of applications such as in industrial environments, recording studios, podcasting studios, the sound-proofing of air conduits, firing ranges, the internal lining of engine compartments, sounds enclosures, silencers, sound-proofed cabins, ventilation equipment, vans etc.
It can be used as an effective means of controlling sound from household water pumps.
– Size – 1m x 1m x 40mm
– Self Adhesive – no need for glue
– Can be easily cut and shaped to suit your surface
– An economical method of acoustic absorption within a room
– Good performance over the acoustic spectrum
– Type of material – Open cell polyether
– Density – 27/30 kg/m3
– Thermal conductivity – 0,036 W/mK
– Resistance to temperature – From -30° C to +110°C
– Reaction to fire – Meets the requirements of Schedule 1 Part 1 (Ignition test for polyurethane – foam in slab or cushion form) of The Furniture and Furnishings (fire) (safety) Regulations 1988