Shush Acoustic Foam
Acoustic foam is a self adhesive, wave profiled, flexible, polyurethane acoustic absorption foam. The foam panels are 40mm thick with a 20mm base and 20mm Pyramid. Shush panels are an excellent means of controlling mid to high frequencies and reflections that help remove echo and control reverberation.
Our acoustic foam has a wide range of applications such as in industrial environments, recording studios, podcasting studios, the sound-proofing of air conduits, firing ranges, the internal lining of engine compartments, sounds enclosures, silencers, sound-proofed cabins, ventilation equipment, vans etc.
It can be used as an effective means of controlling sound from household water pumps.
– Size – 1m x 1m x 40mm
– Self Adhesive – no need for glue
– Can be easily cut and shaped to suit your surface
– An economical method of acoustic absorption within a room
– Good performance over the acoustic spectrum
– Type of material – Open cell polyether
– Density – 27/30 kg/m3
– Thermal conductivity – 0.036 W/mK
– Resistance to temperature – From -30° C to +110°C
– Reaction to fire – Meets the requirements of Schedule 1 Part 1 (Ignition test for polyurethane – foam in slab or cushion form) of The Furniture and Furnishings (fire) (safety) Regulations 1988