Tecsound is a dense, polymer-based,...
Tecsound is a dense, polymer-based, asphalt-free, viso-elastic soundproofing membrane, that provides excellent acoustic insulation in different building elements particularly stud walls, partitions and floors. Available in 5kg/m2 and 10kg/m2 versions.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Tecsound is a soundproofing product used in lightweight walls, ceilings and floors. It's unique visco-elastic properties combined with high mass provides excellent sound insulation propeties. Tecsound 50 weighs 5.0kg per m2 at only 2.5mm thickness. Tecsound 100 weighs 10kg per m2 at 5mm thickness.
• Adds mass to surfaces thus increasing sound insulation
• High sound damping capacity on metal surfaces
• High flexibility
• Adaptable to uneven and irregular surfaces
• Easy to apply
• Cold and heat resistant
• Excellent ageing resistance
• Use as a sound barrier mat when soundproofing against airborne noise in timber joist wooden floors.
• Soundproofing against airborne noise in vertical walls with low surface density (lightweight partition walls or boards made of different materials).
• Soundproofing against airborne noise in ceilings and lightweight roofs
• Reduction of impact noise level in all types of floors, sandwiched between floor slabs and loose-laid flooring.
• Damping of impact noise caused by rain or hail on metal decks.
• Combined with sound-absorbent materials, it offers products with high acoustic performance..
• Can be used to dampen resonance on the thin metal bodywork of cars and other types of machinery.
• Blocking airborne noise transmission through vehicle floor, engine bay or firewall.
• Lining van or campervan floors to block road noise.
• Blocking noise in GRP, Plastic or Wooden bodied vehicles.
|Length||Tecsound 50 - 6.0m / Tecsound 100 - 4.0m|
|Width||Tecsound 50 - 1.22m / Tecsound 100 - 1.2m|
|Thickness||2.5mm and 5mm|
|Weight||Tecsound 50 - 5kg m2 / Tecsound 100 - 10kg/m2|
|Thermal conductivity coefficient (λ)||0.037|