Self adhesive acoustic foam for...
Self adhesive acoustic foam for control of reverberation time and echo in rooms, recording studios, water pumps etc. 40mm thick (20mm/20mm). Use in the rear loading area of vans to reduce interior noise level. Dimensions 1m x 1m.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Acoustic foam is a self adhesive, wave profiled, flexible, polyurethane acoustic absorption foam. It is self-extinguishing and non-drip. 20mm base with 20mm Pyramid
Our acoustic foam has a wide range of applications such as the control of sound reverberation and reflection in industrial environments, recording studios, the sound-proofing of air conduits, firing ranges, the internal lining of engine compartments, sounds enclosures, silencers, sound-proofed cabins, ventilation equipment, vans etc.
It can be used as an effective means of controlling sound from household water pumps.
- Size - 1m x 1m x 40mm
- Self Adhesive - no need for glue
- Can be easily cut and shaped to suit your surface
- An economical method of acoustic absorption within a room
- Good performance over the acoustic spectrum
- Type of material - Open cell polyether
- Density - 27/30 kg/m3
- Thermal conductivity - 0,036 W/mK
- Resistance to temperature - From -30° C to +110°C
- Reaction to fire - Meets the requirements of Schedule 1 Part 1 (Ignition test for polyurethane - foam in slab or cushion form) of The Furniture and Furnishings (fire) (safety) Regulations 1988
|Density||23kg - 27kg/m3|